If you think you've found a bug/problem in one of our scripts, this is the process to follow:
- Read the error message(s) if applicable - make sure the source tarball and all other necessary files are present.
- Make sure you have all necessary dependencies as noted in the README file included in the application's directory.
- Consider creating a log of the configure --> make --> make install process (see our Build Process Logging HOWTO for instructions) to see what's causing the problem.
- Read the FAQ to make sure your problem isn't addressed there.
- Visit our IRC channel on freenode's network (irc.freenode.net) - #slackbuilds - and check the Users Mailing List Archives to verify that the problem hasn't already been reported and/or fixed. We'll try to keep a page updated with major unresolved issues, but always check the IRC channel and mailing list just in case.
- If, after following the above, your issue still isn't resolved, see below for information on filing a bug report with the project.
Report bugs on the Slackbuilds-users mailing list: http://lists.slackbuilds.org. You do not have to subscribe to the list to send mail to it, but all replies will go to the list, so you won't see them if you don't subscribe. If you prefer to send mail to the list without subscribing, the address is slackbuilds-users[AT]slackbuilds.org.
You might consider attaching the relevant portions of your build log to the email, and make sure you include as much information as possible in your email; if we can't duplicate and/or understand what's causing the problem, then we can't fix it.
[ Exec: 0.0227 sec | Load: 0.06 0.19 0.19