Figaro's Password Manager 2 is a program that allows you to securely store the
passwords using GTK2 interface.
- Passwords are encrypted with the blowfish algorithm.
- Copy passwords or usernames to the clipboard/primary selection.
- If the password is for a web site, FPM2 can keep track of the URLs of your
login screens and can automatically launch your browser. In this capacity,
FPM2 acts as a kind of bookmark manager.
- Combine all three features: you can configure FPM2 to bring you to a web
login screen, copy your username to the clipboard and your password to the
primary selection, all with a single button click.
- FPM2 also has a password generator that can choose passwords for you. It
allows you to determine how long the password should be, and what types of
characters (lower case, upper case, numbers and symbols) should be used.
You can even have it avoid ambiguous characters such as a capital O or the
- Auto-minimise and/or auto-locking passwords database after configurable
time to the tray icon.
Maintained by: Erik Hanson
Approved by: David Somero
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)