Parcellite is a lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager. This is a stripped
down, basic-features-only clipboard manager with a small memory
footprint for those who like simplicity.
Parcellite features a clipboard CLI. Unrecognized options and the
contents of your standard input get copied to your clipboard. See the
man page for some examples.
* Keeps a clipboard history.
* Various view options to display items the way you like it.
* Daemon mode; guard your clipboard contents when you close applications.
* Global hotkeys to display your items quickly.
* Perform custom commands using clipboard contents.
Maintained by: Phillip Warner
Approved by: dsomero
Keywords: clipboard,primary selection
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)