medit the text editor
Started originally as a simple built-in editor component in GGAP, it grew up
to a real text editor.
The intention now is to make it a useful programming and around-programming
* Configurable syntax highlighting.
* Configurable keyboard accelerators.
* Multiplatform - works both on unix and windows.
* Plugins: can be written in C or Python.
* Configurable tools available from the main and context menus. They can
be written in Python, or it can be a shell script, or in MooScript -
simple builtin scripting lanugage.
* Regular expression search/replace, grep and find frontends, builtin file
selector and whatnot.
Maintained by: Erik Hanson
Approved by: dsomero
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)