xdot.py is an interactive viewer for graphs written in Graphviz's dot
It uses internally the graphviz's xdot output format as an intermediate
format, and PyGTK and Cairo for rendering.
xdot.py can be used either as a standalone application from command line, or
as a library embedded in your python application.
* Since it doesn't use bitmaps, it is fast and has a small memory footprint.
* Arbitrary zoom.
* Keyboard/mouse navigation.
* Supports events on the nodes with URLs.
* Animated jumping between nodes.
* Highlights node/edge under mouse.
This requires graphviz and pygtk.
Maintained by: Marco Bonetti
Approved by: dsomero
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)