This builds a package of extra plugins for the Claws-Mail email client.
* acpi_notifier: Mail notification via LEDs on some laptops
* archive: Adds archiving features to Claws Mail.
* att_remover: Removes attachments from emails.
* attachwarner: Warns about messages mentioning attachments that don't have
* cachesaver: Saves the cache to prevent loss of metadata on crashes.
* fancy: Renders html email using the GTK+ port of WebKit library.
* fetchinfo: Insets headers containing download info into emails.
* geolocation_plugin: Display a map showing the location of the sender.
* gtkhtml2_viewer: Renders HTML emails using the gtkhtml2 widget.
* mailmbox: Handles mbox format mailboxes.
* newmail: Writes email header summary to a log file.
* notification_plugin: Provides various ways to notify the user of new and
* perl_plugin: Allows the use of perl for message filtering.
* python_plugin: Python scripting access to Claws Mail.
* rssyl: Allows you to read RSS newsfeeds.
* spam_report: Reports spam to various places.
* synce: Helps keep the address book of a Windows CD device in sync with
* tnef_parse: Enables reading application/ms-tnef attachments.
* vcalendar: Allows VCalendar message handling like Evolution or Outlook
The fancy plugin requires webkit.
The geolocation plugin requires libchamplain.
The notification plugin requires libnotify.
The SynCE plugin requires libsynce and librapi2.
Note: By default the package will include every plugin; this can be changed
very easily in the script - it uses a list of plugins to be built, and plugins
can be added or removed easily enough.
Maintained by: Erik Hanson
Approved by: rworkman
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)