muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager with a
dual-pane interface. It runs on any operating system with Java support.
Here's a non-exhaustive list of what you'll find:
- Virtual filesystem with support for local volumes, FTP, SFTP, SMB,
NFS, HTTP, Amazon S3, Hadoop HDFS and Bonjour
- Quickly copy, move, rename files, create directories, email files...
- Browse, create and uncompress ZIP, RAR, 7z, TAR, GZip, BZip2,
ISO/NRG, AR/Deb and LST archives
- ZIP files can be modified on-the-fly, without having to recompress
the whole archive
- Universal bookmarks and credentials manager
- Multiple windows support
- Full keyboard access
Maintained by: Dario Nicodemi
Approved by: rworkman
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)