The G15daemon is a userspace driver/multiplexer for the keyboard and its LCD,
using libg15 for low-level keyboard control. Some features of g15daemon are:
1. Allows all extra G15 keys to be used in applications.
2. It allows for multiple simultaneous LCD clients.
3. Virtualises the LCD, the user can select which application is displayed with a simple keypress.
4. Clients talk to the daemon via a simple protocol.
5. Client applications have full control over LCD backlight and contrast.
See README.SLACKWARE for additional setup information.
This requires libg15 and libg15render.
Maintained by: Alan Alberghini
Approved by: rworkman
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)