The OpenVPN Auth-LDAP Plugin implements username/password authentication
via LDAP for OpenVPN 2.x.
* User authentication against LDAP
* Simple Apache-style configuration file
* LDAP group-based access restrictions
* Integration with the OpenBSD packet filter, support adding and removing
VPN clients from PF tables based on group membership
* Tested against OpenLDAP, the plugin will authenticate any LDAP server
that supports LDAP simple binds -- including Active Directory.
Building the package
When building this package you will need the source for the OpenVPN
release that is installed on your VPN server.
For Slackware 13.1 this is openvpn-2.1.1, as specified in the .info
This is so openvpn-auth-ldap can build against the OpenVPN plugin header
files for your particular version of OpenVPN.
Requires the re2c package (can be found on SlackBuilds)
Maintained by: Christopher Walker
Approved by: Niels Horn
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)