MicroEmulator is a pure Java implementation of Java ME in Java SE.
- Support for MIDP 2.0
- Generic Connection Framework
- Support for MMAPI (JSR 135)
- Support for FileConnection API (JSR 75)
- Support for Nokia APIs
- Support for Siemens APIs
- Skinnable and configurable interface
- Works with different graphics libraries;
currently with Swing and SWT
- Platform independent: Windows, Linux, OSX
This requires JRE (included in Slackware).
Maintained by: Fridrich von Stauffenberg
Approved by: dsomero
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)