This is gpaint (GNU Paint), a small-scale GTK2 painting program, based
on xpaint, along the lines of "Paintbrush".
Currently gpaint has the following features:
- Drawing tools such as ovals, freehand, polygon and text, with fill
or shadow for polygons and closed freehand shapes.
- Cut and paste by selecting irregular regions or polygons.
- Preliminary print support using gnome-print.
- Modern, ease-to-use user interface with tool and color palettes.
- Multiple-image editing in a single instance of the program.
- All the image processing features present in xpaint.
Maintained by: Petar Petrov
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)