evilwm is a minimalist window manager for the X Window System. Its
* No window decorations apart from a simple 1 pixel border.
* No icons.
* Good keyboard control, including repositioning and maximise toggles.
* Solid window drags (optional - may be slow on old machines).
* Snap-to-border support (command line option).
* Virtual desktops (compile time option).
* Small binary size (even with everything turned on).
* Reasonable EWMH support (though not yet fully compliant).
* Configuration file read on startup.
Maintained by: Marek Buras
Keywords: evilwm,window manager
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)