IMAPClient is an easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client
- Arguments and return values are natural Python types.
- IMAP server responses are fully parsed and readily usable.
- IMAP unique message IDs (UIDs) are handled transparently. There is
no need to call different methods to use UIDs.
- Escaping for internationalised mailbox names is transparently
handled. Unicode mailbox names may be passed as input wherever a
folder name is accepted.
- Time zones are transparently handled including when the server and
client are in different zones.
- Convenience methods are provided for commonly used functionality.
- Exceptions are raised when errors occur.
Python versions 2.6, 2.7, 3.2 and 3.3 are officially supported.
This requires: pysetuptools
Maintained by: Dimitris Zlatanidis
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)