iksemel is an XML (eXtensible Markup Language) parser library designed for Jabber applications.
* Highly portable, builds on all POSIX environments and Windows (via mingw).
* Suitable for embedded systems. Code is small and highly modular, you can trim unneeded parts. Memory usage is low, parser is quite fast.
* Provides SAX, DOM and XMPP parsers.
* TLS (via gnutls) and SASL support for XMPP security.
* Only UTF8 encoding is built-in supported.
* Fully documented with examples.
iksemel is a dependancy for the re_jabber and chan_gtalk modules when building Asterisk.
Maintained by: Stu Miller
Keywords: jabber,xml parser library
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)