RAR archive reader for Python.
This is Python module for RAR archive reading. The interface
is made as zipfile like as possible. Licensed under ISC
- Supports both RAR 2.x and 3.x archives.
- Supports multi volume archives.
- Supports Unicode filenames.
- Supports password-protected archives.
- Supports archive and file comments.
- Archive parsing and non-compressed files are handled in pure Python code.
- For compressed files runs ``unrar`` utility.
- Works with both Python 2.x and 3.x.
Maintained by: Dimitris Zlatanidis
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)