Hashkill is an open-source password recovery tool.
- Multi-threaded so that it can benefit from multi-core/multi-CPU
- SSE2/AVX/XOP/AES-NI-accelerated routines to achieve high speeds on
modern x86 CPUs
- Very powerful rule engine plus optimized bruteforce/markov codepaths
for fast algos.
- More than 60 plugins for different types of passwords (ranging from
simple hashes like MD5 and SHA1 to WPA, passworded RAR files, MS
Office documents and TrueCrypt volumes)
- Supports session save/restore. Sessions are auto-saved each 3
seconds. Password cracking can resume after the last checkpoint in
case the program is stopped/killed/system crashes/power down/etc.
- Multi-hash support
- Fast GPU support on both Nvidia and AMD. GCN and Kepler architecture
- Multi-GPU support (even AMD+NVidia systems).
- Session save/restore, markov/rule/bruteforce also on GPUs.
For GPU support and kernel compilation:
- proprietary AMD/NVidia drivers
This requires: json-c
Maintained by: Gabriel Magno
Keywords: hashkill,hash,password,password recovery,multithread,gpu,hashcat
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)