glpk - GNU Linear Programming Kit
The GLPK package is intended for solving large-scale linear programming
(LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems.
It is a set of routines written in ANSI C and organized in the form of a
GLPK supports the GNU MathProg language, which is a subset of the AMPL
The GLPK package includes the following main components:
* primal and dual simplex methods
* primal-dual interior-point method
* branch-and-cut method
* translator for GNU MathProg
* application program interface (API)
* stand-alone LP/MIP solver
glpk is an optional dependency for the octave package.
Maintained by: Chris Abela
Approved by: Erik Hanson
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)