windowlist (KDE plasmoid Window List)
Simple plasmoid to show list of opened windows.
Inspired by the KDE3 equivalent.
- shows list of all windows grouped by desktop on left mouse click;
- shows list of windows on current desktop on middle mouse click;
- selecting active window minimizes it or activates it if not active;
- possibility to drag window entry on pager to move it to another desktop;
- switch windows using mouse wheel;
- actions menu for each window after right clicking on it's entry;
- "Cascade windows" and "Unclutter windows" actions;
- automatically group windows in sub menus if there is more than five per desktop;
- configurable keyboard shortcut.
After installing, if you are currently running KDE, you need to run
"kbuildsycoca4" as your normal user.
If the plasmoid does not show up in the "Add Applets" dialog, then try restarting
plasma with "kquitapp plasma && plasma"
Please see the README file if you want to use a different icon for this plasmoid.
Maintained by: Phillip Warner
Approved by: rworkman
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)