Parcellite is a lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager. This is a stripped
down, basic-features-only clipboard manager with a small memory footprint
for those who like simplicity.
Parcellite features a clipboard CLI. Unrecognized options and the
contents of your standard input get copied to your clipboard.
See the man page for examples.
* Keeps a clipboard history.
* Various view options to display items the way you like it.
* Daemon mode; guard your clipboard contents when you close applications.
* Global hotkeys to display your items quickly.
* Perform custom commands using clipboard contents.
If you prefer using stock GTK icons (based on your GTK theme) as opposed to
the new Parcellite icon, then simply run the script like this:
Maintained by: Phillip Warner
Keywords: clipboard,primary selection
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)