UCL is written in ANSI C. Both the source code and the compressed data
format are designed to be portable across platforms.
UCL implements a number of algorithms with the following features:
* Decompression is simple and *very* fast.
* Requires no memory for decompression.
* The decompressors can be squeezed into less than 200 bytes of code.
* Focuses on compression levels for generating pre-compressed data
which achieve a quite competitive compression ratio.
* Allows you to dial up extra compression at a speed cost in the
compressor. The speed of the decompressor is not reduced.
* Algorithm is thread safe.
* Algorithm is lossless.
UCL supports in-place decompression.
Maintained by: Binh Nguyen
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)