mktoc simplifies the steps needed to create audio CD TOC files for the
cdrdao CD burning program. For users familiar with ExactAudioCopy or
CdrWin, TOC files are synonymous with CUE sheets. The primary goal of
mktoc is to create TOC files using a previously generated CUE sheet.
* Create a TOC file from a list of WAV files
* Convert an ExactAudioCopy (EAC) CUE file to the TOC format that
is usable by cdrdao.
* Non-compliant CUE sheet support.
* Support for various pregap methods.
* Can create offset corrected WAV files for true 'bit-for-bit'
* Fuzzy file name logic can correct common file name spelling
* Workaround known TOC file parsing bugs in cdrdao.
Maintained by: Luis Henrique
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)