DjView4 is a portable DjVu viewer and browser plugin.
- Entirely based on the public djvulibre api.
- Entirely written in portable Qt4.
- Continuous scrolling of pages
- Side-by-side display of pages
- Ability to specify a url to the djview command
- All plugin and cgi options available from the command line
- All silly annotations implemented
- Display thumbnails as a grid
- Display outlines
- Page names supported (see djvused command set-page-title)
- Metadata dialog (see djvused command set-meta)
- Implemented as reusable Qt widgets
Maintained by: Vladimir Yatsemirski
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)