Midori is a lightweight, webkit-based web browser.
* Full integration with GTK+2
* Fast rendering with WebKit
* Tabs, windows and session management
* Flexibly configurable Web Search.
* User scripts and user styles support.
* Straightforward bookmark management.
* Customizable and extensible interface.
* Extensions such as Adblock, form history, mouse gestures
or cookie management.
GTK3 support is disabled by default but can be enabled
by passing GTK3=yes to the script, e.g.
If enabled then webkitgtk3 and libunique3 (instead of webkitgtk
and libunique) are required.
Maintained by: Matteo Bernardini
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)