Pygments is a generic syntax highlighter for general use in all kinds of
software such as forum systems, wikis or other applications that need to
prettify source code.
* A wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported.
* Special attention is paid to details, increasing quality by a fair amount.
* Support for new languages and formats are added easily.
* A number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX, RTF, SVG and ANSI
* It is usable as a command-line tool and as a library.
In order to build pygments' html documentation files you must install Sphinx
and you need to use "HTML=1 ./Pygments.SlackBuild".
This requires: pysetuptools
Maintained by: LukenShiro
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)