Luminance HDR is an open source graphical user interface application
that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
* Save / load HDR images;
* Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit
and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure
* Rotate, resize and crop HDR images;
* Tonemap HDR images;
* Copy exif data between sets of images;
* Supports internationalization.
Supported HDR formats:
* OpenEXR (extension: exr);
* Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr);
* Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff);
* Raw image formats (extension: various);
* PFS native format (extension: pfs).
Supported LDR formats: JPEG; PNG; PPM; PBM; TIFF (8 bit).
To run Luminance HDR, your processor must support SSE2 instructions
(i.e. Pentium 4 or higher, or Athlon 64 or higher).
The following are optional dependencies:
cfitsio and CCfits - for importing FITS images (both needed)
hugin - for aligning multiple LDR exposures
Maintained by: David Spencer
Keywords: qtpfsgui hdr tonemapping photo photography
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)